Text: Duncan Macmillan
Director: Horia Suru
Distribution: Florin Piersic Jr.
„A Thousand Reasons" tells the story of a man that keeps searching for the good in people and in everything around him because only this way he can understand himself. Because only this way he can grasp the meaning of life.
A show about how much we are willing to do for the people we love.
★★★★★ "A story staged by a visionary director and played by an amazing actor. It’s a humane show, just like life. A show that you want to be part of but also escape. Just like life.” Ana Barton
★★★★★ “You witness a confession. And at first you feel strong, powerful, but by the end of the show you feel some joints weaken in your soul. It has innocence and humour and suspense too.” Răzvana Niță
A Thousand Reasons was selected in:
• Bacău Fest-Monodrame, Bacău 2017
• The National Theatre Festival, Bucharest 2017
• The International Theatre Festival Sibiu, 2017
• The International Theatre Festival Sibiu, 2016
• The International New Theatre Festival, Arad 2017
• "Tragos" International Theatre Festival, Tulcea 2017
• FEST - FDR, Timișoara 2017
• Ingenious Drama Festival, Bacău 2016
• The National Young Theatre Festival - Ideo Ideis, Alexandria 2017
• The International Theatre Festival for Young Audiences, Iași 2017
• „Copil in Europa” Festival, Timișoara 2017
• "Povești" International Theatre Festival in Alba Iulia, 2018
About the author: Duncan Macmillan is a British playwright, script writer and director. „Lungs” and „Every Brilliant Thing” („A Thousand Reasons") are the most famous plays of the author. He has received numerous awards both as a playwright as well as director - UK Theatre Award for Best Director, Best New Play at the Off West End Awards, 2013.